Friday, November 13, 2009

observation about drama class

On Friday afternoon,we were going to drama class in PIE,in order to practice english writting skills.we observed many role plays,their prefoamance is pretty good.at fist,the teacher ask everyone played as what the paper said.use that special word to make up a script,then show it .Let others guess what's the relationship among actors.these include dad and daughter were talking about party,doctors and patients were talking about candy would be bad for health and so on.that sounds really funny,I like it.at last,everyone played a game named liar and truth,I think this in order to build atmosphere.I really like drama.you will not only practice your engliah skills,but also make you more confident.last time,I chose drama class,we can play situation comedy,that'more like real actor do.I think this is a different experience that make you really happy.

3 comments:

  1. I think darma class is interesting calss, but I like this class more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely..drama class will be interesting sometimes...

    ReplyDelete